Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 10:02:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: SOLD> Truck bed extender  (Read 6547 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Fishboy

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 478
Just sold the kayak, so this needs a new home. It's the Boonedox T-Bone bed extender, which Austinkayak.com is selling for $189. It's a really well thought out and designed rack for your canoe, kayak or cartopper that fits into the standard trailer hitch mount. Takes a lot of the worry and hassle out of hauling your watercraft. Asking $100.



« Last Edit: August 20, 2016, 12:07:08 PM by Fishboy »


Fishboy

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 478
Interest at $80? This thing is so pretty your wife will like it.

 ;D


Matt M

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 1272
Keep it for another 6 months or so until I get a new Tacoma  ;D
-Matt

Old Town Sportsman 120 PDL


Fishboy

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 478
Matt, at this rate I may indeed still have it ...

$75 anyone?


FireFly

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Lowell, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2013
  • Posts: 533
Matt, at this rate I may indeed still have it ...

$75 anyone?

I may be interested. This would be perfect for my Tacoma when I don't feel like using the trailer or putting it on my canopy......Are you going to AOTD?
Red Hobie Outback

2019 AOTD 5th place


Fishboy

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 478
FF, I've had two PMs today from members who aren't in Salem. Not planning to attend AOTD.


Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329
I'm in Salem and interested.  Can pick up today for 75.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk