Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 07, 2026, 10:04:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 06:00:20 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Looking to buy ATAK 140 (FOUND!)  (Read 5713 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Jagorrell84

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Beaverton, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2016
  • Posts: 19
How's it going everyone? I am looking to purchase an ATAK 140. Slightly used is perfectly fine as well. If you are looking to sell or upgrade for next year please let me know asap. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Adam
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:39:23 PM by Jagorrell84 »


Shin09

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Oct 2015
  • Posts: 616
There's an ATAK group on facebook, people seem to sell them on there pretty regularly, although most are in the east or south.    Took me a while to find mine, but one eventually popped up on Facebook.  There was one posted here, but I think it sold.    Good luck! I've only had mine a few months, but it has been FANTASTIC. 


Jagorrell84

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Beaverton, OR
  • Date Registered: Sep 2016
  • Posts: 19
There's an ATAK group on facebook, people seem to sell them on there pretty regularly, although most are in the east or south.    Took me a while to find mine, but one eventually popped up on Facebook.  There was one posted here, but I think it sold.    Good luck! I've only had mine a few months, but it has been FANTASTIC.

Thanks bud. I appreciate it. I asked to join the group. I also was able to source one out today for a killer price so I am stoked on that for sure. Now I just have to get a paddle tracked down.


 

anything