Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 03:31:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: this is fishwistle  (Read 1899 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fishwistle

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: eureka, ca
  • Date Registered: Dec 2016
  • Posts: 1
I am from Eureka CA, a member of NCKA and LCKA for about 4 years now. glad to join NWKA. I am thinking about heading up to south east AK, if I could get some feedback on the fishing locations and wondering if July or August would be good. im planning on driving up with my kayak. thanks.


crash

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Humboldt, CA and Ashland, OR
  • Date Registered: Jan 2012
  • Posts: 813
lol.

Bring your fish whistle.  Hit up ORC in July on your way up.  I've always wanted to try for halibut off cape alava, you might try to work that in too.  Are you catching the ferry in bellingham?


 

anything