Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 02, 2026, 05:19:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: New to Oregon  (Read 1895 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Location: Beaverton
  • Date Registered: Apr 2017
  • Posts: 52
Moved up here to Beaverton last year from San Diego, sold my boat before I left, and I just got back into Kayak fishing with a new Jackson Coosa HD.

I do a lot of freshwater fishing, haven't done any salt up here yet but I have all the gear.

I'm a big time swimbait fisherman for freshwater bass and would love to hit the water with any of you, especially any other swimbait anglers! I have a lot of free time to fish weekdays and weekends, so shoot me a message if you want to head out some time.

Tight lines guys!
Mike


hdpwipmonkey

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Cornelius, OR
  • Date Registered: Nov 2014
  • Posts: 1510
Welcome.  I'm just down the road in Cornelius.  I frequent Hagg Lake alot.  When I head there I usually post an open invite (unless it's a last minute trip).  You're more than welcome to join me.  I don't fish swim baits much unless I'm jigging for Rockfish in Tillymuck Bay.  Maybe you could give me some learning.  Usually when I fish the lake for Bass it's flatlining a Rapala along the dam or spinner baits along the shores.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

Ray
2020 Hobie Outback "Chum Chicken"
2018 Native Titan 10.5 "Battle Barge"







www.facebook.com/HOWNOC


2016 Junk Jig Challenge
Category - IT’S NOT A DRINKING PROBLEM IF YOU’RE BEING CREATIVE
1st place - The Drunken Bastard


Zach.Dennis

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Beaverton, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2015
  • Posts: 846
I am also in the beacerton area.  There are a few of us in that local area. Welcome. Hope to see you on the water soon.
2021 1st Place ORC
2023 1st Place ORC


 

anything