Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 03:43:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Kayak Rigging and Ocean Fishing Clinic @ Next Adventure!  (Read 6287 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
Hey everyone!!

I'm doing a free clinic this Thursday evening at 7pm at the Next Adventure Paddle Sports Center! I'm planning to talk a lot about rigging a kayak for fishing and approaching it from the angle of ocean fishing, since I'm itching to get back out on the ocean and I assume a lot of you all are too!  Hopworks Brewing will be providing some barley sodas for refreshments, as always, and I hope you bring your questions and a friend!
Cheers!
                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson


rawkfish

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • Cabby Strong!
  • youtube.com
  • Location: Portland
  • Date Registered: Mar 2009
  • Posts: 4731
Here's some more info on the event!

                
2011 Angler Of The Year
1st Place 2011 PDX Bass Yakin' Classic
"Fishing relaxes me.  It's like yoga except I still get to kill something."  - Ron Swanson


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
I will be there! I will bring the stuff I 3D printed for you.


Wilfite

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Fish'n's good, Catch'n's better.
  • Location: Columbia City, OR
  • Date Registered: Oct 2017
  • Posts: 119
I enjoyed your clinic Rawkfish.  Thanks for putting it on.

Tony

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

-Tony

Wilderness Systems Thresher 15.5 (Yellow)
Old Town Predator MK, (Lime Green Camo)