Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2026, 09:31:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Kayak fishing Lasquiti / Sangster area  (Read 7608 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Location: Vancouver, BC
  • Date Registered: Dec 2012
  • Posts: 27
Hi guys,
I am planning a trip for later this month to Lasquiti (south end) and if the weather cooperates I will fish that area and Sangster for three days. 

Just wondering if any of you guys have fished the area out of a kayak and may have some intel.  I have fished it out of a boat and done will with livies at anchor.  I know guys jig out there as well and do ok.
The seas can get riled up for sure out there so picking the weather is key. 
Have any of you guys fished out that way?  I am in a Hobie outback with electronics and no downrigger....


tsquared

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Victoria British Columbia
  • Date Registered: Aug 2009
  • Posts: 483
Never fished there so can’t offer advice. I don’t think it gets a lot of pressure tho, so you might do well.
T2


  • Location: Vancouver, BC
  • Date Registered: Dec 2012
  • Posts: 27
What are you doing May 21 - 23?  Its actually a great spot. 
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 11:16:25 AM by wishiniwasfishin »


Garrick

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Vancouver, BC
  • Date Registered: Jun 2018
  • Posts: 31
Hi,
I'm heading to the south end of lasquiti Island this coming  weekend.
Do you have any tips or advice you can share?