Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 10:57:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hello from NorCal  (Read 2250 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Snowhite

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Fair Oaks
  • Date Registered: Jul 2018
  • Posts: 4
Hello everyone,

I am not new to kayak fishing but I am new to this forum. I am from NorCal so I am part of ncka. I currently own a 2011 Hobie Outback and love it. Will be looking to upgrade to the 2016+ model so I will be lurking around the classifieds to see if I can score one. Happy to be part of an awesome community. As far as my handle name, that is the name that was given for my white Toyota Tacoma and I used the handle name on TacomaWorld so I thought I would just stick with it for all forums.


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
Welcome to NWKA.  I'm Tinker here and on NCKA.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


 

anything