Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 11:37:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Sold!!! T- bone truck bed extender - $50  (Read 6479 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329
I have a truck bed extender I don't need anymore now that I built a trailer.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2019, 07:50:36 PM by Guppy Tamer »


Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
Well, maybe - if I can get my kid off her lazy end to pick it up so I don't have to drive up to Salem again this year.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Matt M

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 1272
Hate to bump an old listing but I am in the market... Still available?
-Matt

Old Town Sportsman 120 PDL


Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329
Still available. I'm in Salem.


Matt M

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2016
  • Posts: 1272
Nice! I am slammed with work but I'll shoot you a message when I can get down that way. If you're ever up this way let me know and we can meet up.
-Matt

Old Town Sportsman 120 PDL


Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329


 

anything