Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 01:24:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Introduce mytself  (Read 2065 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

taopeng

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: seattle
  • Date Registered: Feb 2019
  • Posts: 1
Hi I am Tao and I am new to NWKA! I have used my two kayaks (Nucanoe frontier and Wilderness) for Puget sound, lake Washington and Duwamish and Snohomish river fishing for the past 10 years. I like to try Westport fishing near jetty area. Since my two kayaks can go solo or double, I hope to pair with some of you here. I work in University of Washington in Seattle for the past 15 yrs as a scientist and I am a fairly easy person to work with! Tao


Drifter2007

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Lebanon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Posts: 840
Welcome aboard! I am not much use to Washington fishing, but there are a number of people on here. Good luck!
1991 Desert Storm (USMC)
2004-2005 OIF (US ARMY)
2006-2007 OEF (US ARMY)
2009-2010 OIF II (US Army)
2016 Retired!