Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 09:36:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hello from the Kenai Peninsula  (Read 1976 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Sockeye

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Kenai Peninsula
  • Date Registered: Mar 2019
  • Posts: 36
Hello there! I'm new to the forum and kayak fishing in general, based on the Kenai Peninsula. I got hooked on kardinal_84's youtube videos and eventually decided I had to buy a Hobie outback. I went out fishing in Homer for the first time yesterday, got skunked but had a fantastic day on the water. Looking forward to learning from you guys and sharing what I can!


Hooper

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Crescent City, CA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2010
  • Posts: 132
For me, any day on the water is a good day.  Going on a kayak trip out of Homer on a multi-day fishing trip is on my bucket list. Carpe diem.