Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 04:18:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hi  (Read 1942 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Deez Knots

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Date Registered: Jun 2019
  • Posts: 1
Hi all,
I've been kayak fishing for a few years now, although fishing in general since I could walk.
I live in the greater Seattle area and fish almost anywhere I can get my line wet. Mostly it's lakes and the sound but make the occasional trip to the coast.
I currently use a native watercraft slayer propel 13 and it's been working out well.
I enjoy reading forum posts here so decided to join.


  • Visits from AZ
  • Location: Ferndale, WA
  • Date Registered: Mar 2014
  • Posts: 146
Welcome Deez! This is a great site.
2010 OK Scupper Pro
2015 Wilderness Thresher 140


Mojo Jojo

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Suffers from Yakfishiolus Catchyitis
  • Location: Tillamook, Oregon
  • Date Registered: May 2014
  • Posts: 6083
Welcome aboard, We have a Slayer propel 13 as well.... We love ours ( technically it’s TLW’s) and a Mariner propel 10.5 I think



Shannon
2013 Jackson Big Tuna "Aircraft Carrier"
2011 Native Mariner Propel "My pickup truck"
2015 Native Slayer Propel "TLW's ride"
20?? Cobra Fish-N-Dive “10yo grandson’s”
20?? Emotion Sparky “5 yr old granddaughter’s”


Noob Noob

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Shoreline, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2019
  • Posts: 147
Hey Deez - welcome to the forums!   ;D

I live in Shoreline atm. Just got a Perception Pilot but haven't caught any fish in it yet. Super psyched for our upcoming Chinook, Coho and Pink season coming up in a few weeks!
"It's OK to eat fish because they don't have any feelings."  ~ Kurt Cobain


 

anything