Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 09, 2026, 10:19:52 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hello  (Read 1847 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Cloudserph

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: Burnaby, BC
  • Date Registered: Jul 2019
  • Posts: 13
Hi, I'm Adrian and I've seriously started kayak angling last year in Kelowna BC mainly going after trout. Im in the Vancouver area now and really want to get my first salmon this year hopefully. I have a Star Pike inflatable kayak and looking into putting a trolling motor on it and putting on a downrigger. I hope to learn as much as I can on these boards, and thank you for adding me.

Adrian/Cloudserph
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 12:04:49 PM by Cloudserph »