Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 01:25:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 28, 2026, 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: WTT: 2015 Hobie PA 14 w/ extras for Outback  (Read 5802 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

PNW EOD

  • Krill
  • *
  • Location: North Bend
  • Date Registered: Sep 2018
  • Posts: 10
Hey guys, I purchased my 2015 PA 14 from another member here on the forum last year, and I have had a blast with it. However, I have a few other toys that will do me a little better in the waters I've been frequenting. I would love to find an outback to focus more on trolling and cruising. My PA 14 has the Boondox landing gear, Lowrance Elite 4 Ti, and some other H rail goodies. If anyone has been looking to upgrade from an Outback to a PA 14, here's your chance! The PA 14 is in great condition. I'm not just looking to get rid of it, so no crazy lowball offers please. I'm just offering up an equal trade to get a slightly smaller boat more tuned for my needs. I'd prefer a newer Outback with the H rail, but I'd be open to a slightly older Outback in really good condition. Hopefully someone in the seattle area would like to trade boats!

~ Connor
"There are going to be good days and bad days. Bottom line." ~ James Mattis


nphammer

  • Plankton
  • *
  • Location: Portland, OR
  • Date Registered: Dec 2014
  • Posts: 3
I have an outback that I am considering selling, but am not interested in a trade. Is buying something you are open to considering?

It is red, in great condition with limited hours, dragonfly finder, rails and mounts (no H bar), sailing rudder. Also have a cart and a lot of miscellaneous extras.

No problem if you are looking for trades only - good luck!


 

anything