Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 10, 2026, 05:48:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 09, 2026, 06:22:54 PM]

[October 08, 2026, 09:43:41 AM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Kokanee Poke Recipe  (Read 10208 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

uplandsandpiper

  • Guest
Several years ago I moved away from the coast and along with it lost access to ocean fresh tuna and salmon which I always enjoyed in raw as sushi or in poke bowl style. For the past few years I've been enjoying eating Kokanee raw, especially larger fish 18"+. The quality is absolutely amazing and if properly cared for is safe and indistinguishable from ocean run fish.