Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 01:59:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: SOLD - 2019 Hobie Outback  (Read 6153 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Noob Noob

  • Rockfish
  • ****
  • Location: Shoreline, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2019
  • Posts: 147
SOLD - sorry if any of you may have been interested but I'm in need of extra cash right now. Seemed like a really nice guy. Hopefully once things get back on track for me, I'll be looking to buy another setup next spring. Was sorry to see her go though.

The kayak and all accessories are in excellent condition - haven't really used it that much since I bought it new.

It's the same model in the link below including the color.

I'm selling mine for the same price ($2500 cash) EXCEPT in addition to the seat, paddle and 180 Mirage drive (turbo fins), I'm also including:

 - Lowrance Hook 5 fish finder (non side view) - transducer already installed.
 - RAM ball mount with 5" arm.
 - YakAttack (Noqua) 12v lithium-ion 10Ah battery (smaller and no need to discharge as with SLA) with special charger.
 - Hobie scupper mount beach wheel cart.

https://www.questwatersports.com/2019-hobie-used-mirage-outback-c-1080.htm
« Last Edit: September 17, 2021, 01:03:56 PM by Noob Noob »
"It's OK to eat fish because they don't have any feelings."  ~ Kurt Cobain


 

anything