Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 01:59:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Fred's stuff: Updated (Jan. 22nd)  (Read 6093 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • Location: The Gorge
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
  • Posts: 709
I have more than a few things hanging around the house that I don't need two (or 7) of. I will post photos of kayaks and reels as I get the time and as I go through my gear. I have maintained and serviced all of these reels myself.

The list includes Abu Garcia Ambassadeur reels (all left-handed, serviced and UPGRADED w/carbontex drag washers):

6501S (w/ 50lb braid and mono backing) - $70
2 @ 6501 - C3 (w/25 lb mono) - $70 ea.
2 @ 6501 BCX (w/ 30lb mono) - $65 ea. (will post photos later)
5501-C3 (w/ 25lb mono) - $60
AVET (RH - single speed) MXL 6.0:1 - $215 (w/ clamp that needs to be bored about 1/32" more on both sides to fit correctly) or trade for a similar left-handed version...
Malibu Mini-X - $350
Cobra Explorer - $325

At this time, all prices are firm. I will be posting these and photos to Facebook Marketplace, Craigslist and NCKA in the next week and will raise the prices a bit.

Thanks for stopping by the only garage sale I had this year (knock on kelp)!

Fred "True" Trujillo
« Last Edit: January 22, 2022, 02:11:18 PM by Fred "True" Trujillo »
"This above all: to thine own self, be true, and it must follow, as the day the night, thou canst not then be false to any man."


  • Location: The Gorge
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
  • Posts: 709
Update bump... Thanks!

Fred "True" Trujillo
"This above all: to thine own self, be true, and it must follow, as the day the night, thou canst not then be false to any man."


 

anything