Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 01:57:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:52:35 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: SOLD - Okuma Coldwater left-hand reel (disassembled) $40  (Read 5747 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Captain Redbeard

  • Lauren
  • Global Moderator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Portland, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3348
Okuma Coldwater left-hand reel. Model CW153DLX.

Only used a handful of times. The last time it was used it got dunked in saltwater, so it was disassembled and all parts were dunked in saltaway and cleaned. This has been on my bench all winter and I just don't want to deal with it. I am confident the reel will function just fine when put together, except I wouldn't guarantee the line counter, just because I know those are finicky to begin with.

No fishing line included with purchase. (I'm going to unspool it.)

Sorry for the dust in the pictures - like I said, it's been sitting on my bench for a couple of months.

Also attached is the parts schematic. All parts are present.

Willing to ship (split the cost of shipping).

Reply here or PM/DM.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 12:53:58 PM by Captain Redbeard »


WetNet

  • Perch
  • ***
  • ...or where the fish are
  • Location: PORTLAND
  • Date Registered: Jun 2021
  • Posts: 58
I'll take it off your hands, would have taken it apart anyway  :laugh:
PM inbound.
Sometimes bad things happen to good fish.

2021 Old Town Big Water