Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 01:52:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Depot Bay Tuesday  (Read 5915 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Doug

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Corvallis
  • Date Registered: May 2017
  • Posts: 20
Looking at a possible trip out of DB Tuesday.  Still learning to read into the reports.  Last weekday I went, I didn't post, and should have.  Launched and was totally alone.  Was pretty ugly out there for a seasoned kayaker that's learning the sea life.  20 mins out and I turned around and went back in.  I'm sure the Coast Guard was happy of my decision.  Anyone interested, or have on opinion on the forecast?


Drifter2007

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Lebanon
  • Date Registered: Mar 2017
  • Posts: 840
If the forecast holds up you won't be alone. I will be on a powerboat trying to get my annual freezer full of halibut. If not for that I would be there with you.
1991 Desert Storm (USMC)
2004-2005 OIF (US ARMY)
2006-2007 OEF (US ARMY)
2009-2010 OIF II (US Army)
2016 Retired!