Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 04:56:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Monroe Sportsman Show this weekend  (Read 50498 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
I know it is late notice, but anyone going to this show?  I'll be hitting it up this weekend, not sure when yet.

-Allen


boxofrain

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Brookings, Or.
  • Date Registered: May 2006
  • Posts: 1015
Pole, do you ever light any where? You are one on the go guy!
the memories of a man in his old age, are the deeds of a man in his prime.


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
I hit up the show on Sunday morning.  I was a bit disappointed by the size.  I heard from numerous people that the Puyallup show was bigger and the Portland one was the "one to go to".

Only one kayak display and that was  by Camano Marine which were carrying Hobies.

Outdoor Emporium and Sportco have merged.  News to me.

I didn't talk to a single resort that had any kayak fishing itineraries, but I didn't expect to either.

-Allen


Pisco Sicko

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: South Lake Tahoe, CA
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 1553
Your mention of OE reminds me that I've seen it mentioned on other boards that PSA members get a 10% discount at OE. That could easily save the cost of joining PSA.