Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2026, 06:09:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hagg Lake  (Read 7835 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

INSAYN

  • ORC_Safety
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • **RIP...Ron, Ro, AMB, Stephen**
  • Location: Forest Grove, OR
  • Date Registered: Aug 2008
  • Posts: 5417
I have to work on Sat (the opener) and then Sun, Mon and Tues as well.  I'll most likely have the following Thurs, Fri or Sat free to go look for some fish.  I really wish I had Sat off for the opener, just so I can anchor off just outside of Boat Ramp A to watch all the newbie boat trailer dunkers practice their backing skills under pressure.  ;D

 

"If I was ever stranded on a beach with only hand lotion...You're the guy I'd want with me!"   Polyangler, 2/27/15


steelheadr

  • Participant in life...not spectator
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Pay no attention to the man in the hat.
  • Peterberger Adventures
  • Location: obviously not fishing...
  • Date Registered: Jul 2007
  • Posts: 1865
The wife and I are thinking about heading out on Sunday, probably staying in the western fingers of the lake. I might even get a line wet...
"Fast enough to get there...but slow enough to see. Not known for predictability"  Thanks to Jimmy Buffet for describing my life...again



 

anything