Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 03, 2026, 01:26:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 02, 2026, 10:54:03 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Black Friday sale at Fisherman's Marine  (Read 11102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
I found some deals today at Fisherman's.  Picked up a new Abu C3 6500.  It was stamped made in Sweden.  Apparently, they haven't started having everything made in China yet. Shimano Cennan Rods are on sale for $79.   I was so excited I didn't realize the 8' was a one piece. I figured that out when I tried to get it into the cab of the truck. :o  So much for storing it below decks in my Kayak.

http://www.fishermans-marine.com/ads/index.html?PHPSESSID=bf339166376c9004da18a7485510f072

Unfortunately, they were out of crawdad traps :'(

Lots of unadvertised specials.


  • Don't ask me how I know!
  • Date Registered: Nov 2006
  • Posts: 1704
Fisherman's is the only black Friday sale I've ever gotten out to (at ridiculous o'clock no less). I scored those same Frog Togg neoprene waders for $38. Still not a bad deal at $48. They work great with a paddle jacket in almost any conditions.





BTW: I posted a killer crawfish trap a while back made of two detergent buckets. They work really well and can be scaled up or down using black plastic planters.

http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php/topic,3216.0.html
"For when sleeping I dream of big fish and strong fights"


craig

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Tualatin, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 3819
Quote
BTW: I posted a killer crawfish trap a while back made of two detergent buckets. They work really well and can be scaled up or down using black plastic planters.

http://www.northwestkayakanglers.com/index.php/topic,3216.0.html

Thanks, I read it and had forgotten about it.  Now I know what to do with all those $1 Tillamook ice cream pails i bought at the factory.