Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 05:29:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: I'm gonna be in Lincoln City next week  (Read 1962 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

EOB

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Below McNary Dam
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
  • Posts: 256
Arriving Thurs. the 25th leaving Sunday.  On the off chance there is a window to fish the ocean I'll be there otherwise it'll be crabbing the bay.  If you want to join post up.  If you have a better idea I am willing to drive north or south


Ling Banger

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Lincoln Beach, OR
  • Date Registered: Feb 2010
  • Posts: 2589


They caught them all already. I went down to Waldport on a great tide at the end of December when they were only at 13.5 million pounds, and got 4 crabs all day. They're up over 20 million now, and they can't catch any either. They brought their pots in and switched gear. I was in the motorboat w/6 pots too. It's too bad the springer run in the Siletz and Salmon aren't stronger.

http://www.currypilot.com/20100213114776/News/Local-News/Crab-season-dwindles-after-record-start
"We're going to go fishing
And that's all there is to it." - R.P. McMurphy