Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 10:10:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: eBay - ABU GARCIA Big Game BG 7001 HS Fishing Reel  (Read 7557 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

demonick

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Domenick Venezia, Author
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
  • Posts: 2835
I know these reels have a following.  7001 is left crank.  I have an eBay search that runs daily and this is not my reel.  I don't don't the seller.  I just saw it and posted it here.  Parts are readily available for these reels, and if you are so inclined it is user serviceable. 

I really like mine for trolling, jigging, and bottom fishing.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ABU-GARCIA-Big-Game-BG-7001-HS-Fishing-Reel-BG7001HS-/310331047593?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item48412bfea9

demonick
Author, Linc Malloy Legacies -- Action/Adventure/Thrillers
2021 Chanticleer Finalist - Global Thriller Series & High Stakes Fiction
Rip City Legacy, Book 6 latest release!
DomenickVenezia.com


kallitype

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Vashon Island kayaker
  • Location: Vashon Island, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2008
  • Posts: 1673
Great reels, I always liked the smooth drag of the better Ambassadors.
Never underestimate the ability of our policymakers to fail to devise and implement intelligent policy


  • Location: The Gorge
  • Date Registered: Feb 2009
  • Posts: 710
Thanks! I put that on my watch list...

True
"This above all: to thine own self, be true, and it must follow, as the day the night, thou canst not then be false to any man."


demonick

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Domenick Venezia, Author
  • Date Registered: Apr 2009
  • Posts: 2835
Did someone here get this reel?  If it is in good shape internally someone got a great deal at $48.75 + $8 shipping.
demonick
Author, Linc Malloy Legacies -- Action/Adventure/Thrillers
2021 Chanticleer Finalist - Global Thriller Series & High Stakes Fiction
Rip City Legacy, Book 6 latest release!
DomenickVenezia.com


 

anything