Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 06:53:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Hobie Trailex Double Trailer  (Read 5465 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ballardbrad

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Kayak Fishing Washington
  • Location: Ballard, WA
  • Date Registered: Aug 2010
  • Posts: 626

I finally bit the bullet and bought a Hobie Trailex Double Trailer.  Not cheap but the hassle of stacking two of them in my pickup and then offloading has been a detriment getting me out there to fish.  I've heard rave reviews about these trailers and about how light they are.  I'm sure it's going to look pretty funny towing behind my Prius. 

I think I found the answer to my question about boat trailers but I would guess a trailer like this requires licensing with the state?

Varies by weight of trailer:

Single axle and 2,000 lbs. or less scale weight: $21.75


 

anything