Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 08:39:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Great Deal on Floating fishing Pliers  (Read 4195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CraigVM62

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Sumner
  • Date Registered: Aug 2011
  • Posts: 579
I know I have seen the Xtools products on the shelves over the years but have never tried them.  They seemed overpriced and I had no real need for a pair that floated.    I saw them at SportsCo for under $4 a pair and thought that since I am now going to try Kayak fishing, very light and floating pliers might be handy.   
I know the original design models generally received terrible reviews.   These are the updated design with metal jaws .

 There were 20 or so pairs left.





   
« Last Edit: August 11, 2011, 12:32:08 AM by CraigVM62 »
I used to think that Bigfoot might exist. Then I saw the reality shows where they are looking for them.  Now I am certain they don't