Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 02:37:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Advertising  (Read 4047 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Deluxeharley

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • "Live like Ron"
  • Location: Woodburn
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 239
If I wanted to run some display advertising on the website, who do I contact?

I couldn't find the right spot to post this.
My New Motto is.... "Live like Ron"


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099


Ranger Dave

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 566
Me!

-Allen

Alright "Me".....What about if I were interested in a NWKA t-shirt, stickers or maybe a leopard skin kayaking Speedo with the NWKA logo?  :puke:
Retired Army - 67N/67V/67R/15R


polepole

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • NorthWest Kayak Anglers
  • Location: San Jose, CA :(
  • Date Registered: Apr 2006
  • Posts: 10099
I have it on my list of things to do this winter to work on NWKA schwag.

As for the leopard skin speedos, I have a few left in stock.  But at this point, they are a collectors item and I'm thinking about holding on to them for my own usage.  Make me an offer ... you never know!

-Allen


Ranger Dave

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 566
I have it on my list of things to do this winter to work on NWKA schwag.

As for the leopard skin speedos, I have a few left in stock.  But at this point, they are a collectors item and I'm thinking about holding on to them for my own usage.  Make me an offer ... you never know!

-Allen

They're natural chick magnets!
Retired Army - 67N/67V/67R/15R


bluewrx02

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Facebook
  • Location: Hillsboring Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jan 2011
  • Posts: 802
Lol, I too would like a t-shirt and maybe a beanie like the slayride we got at ORC


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2011 Oregon Rockfish Classic – 1st place
2013 Oregon Rockfish Classic - 1st place

2011 Hobie Outback     
2013 Hobie Revo 13     
2014 Hobie Adventure Island