Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 02:29:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: MALIBU Stealth 12 for sale  (Read 8863 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jarocho

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Federal Way
  • Date Registered: Feb 2011
  • Posts: 31
I have a Malibu S12 for sale,I bought it last April and I love it,unfortunately it's time to let it go.It came with a rudder system,it retails for $999 without the rudder,I'm asking for $800 for everything.It was very well taken care for but I still manage to put some scratches on it(battle scars right?)









Any questions shoot me a PM or call (253)394-3774 and ask for Octavio.

Piranha Max 180 and cabela's rechargeable battery also available  ;) ;)

Will be posting this on craigslist over the weekend.

Malibu Stealth 12


jarocho

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Federal Way
  • Date Registered: Feb 2011
  • Posts: 31
New price, I'll let it go for $650
Malibu Stealth 12


[WR]

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • VFW, Life Member at Large, since 1997.
  • Location: currently 17870
  • Date Registered: Jan 2008
  • Posts: 4769


Merz

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Charleston
  • Date Registered: Sep 2010
  • Posts: 357
This is probably sold, right?
-Evan
1st 2016 AOTY
1st 2018 SBAOTD
1st 2019 BCS
1st 2022 SBAOTD
1st 2023 BCS
1st 2023 OKBF Davis Lake Flying Kayak Open
1st 2023 SBAOTD


jarocho

  • Herring
  • **
  • Location: Federal Way
  • Date Registered: Feb 2011
  • Posts: 31
Malibu Stealth 12


 

anything