Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2026, 01:48:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Dino day on the Willamette  (Read 2019 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sherminator

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Tigard, OR
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 847
I am not yet prepared for sturgeon sized fish (Santa will becoming through for me though :angel:) but I did go out and take some pictures from the bank. I see that our gallery is MIA for the moment, so I will post only a couple of pictures here for now. Clicking on either of the photos should take you to a public gallery on Flickr where the rest of the photos can be viewed. Disclaimer: hand held point & shoot at max magnification in low light

View from parking lot - I count 12 yaks and 1 sled from NWKA



view from the river




« Last Edit: December 10, 2011, 02:03:13 PM by sherminator »
15x tournament loser
2011 Hobie Oasis (yellow)
2014 Hobie Revo  (red)
2017 Aquaglide Blackfoot HB Angler XL


deepcolor

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Lake Oswego
  • Date Registered: Nov 2008
  • Posts: 703
Thanks for posting the pictures Sherm.  Hope to see you out there after the holidays.
...as soon as the Advil kicks in...


ndogg

  • ORC
  • Sturgeon
  • *
  • "Fists of Fury"
  • Location: SW Portland
  • Date Registered: Sep 2009
  • Posts: 1767
Great shots.  I hope to see you out there next time. 
 


Ranger Dave

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2011
  • Posts: 566
Thanks Sherm! That was a cool idea and the pics turned out well. It was a great day and we had a good turnout. :thumbsup:
Retired Army - 67N/67V/67R/15R


jstonick

  • Guest
Thanks Sherminator! Those are great pics that capture the fun and pleasure of a day well spent on the water with other morons, I mean kindred spirits :)


 

anything