Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 05:20:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Ram mount for Lowrance Mark/Elite series  (Read 3494 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Lee

  • Iris
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Fuck Cancer!
  • Location: Graham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 6091
Linglady picked up a Mark 4 dsi today.  I got her the ram mount, and it's so sleek.  Completely eliminates the base plate.  $30.  Wish they had that for my humminbird.



Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
 


Northwoods

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Formerly sumpNZ
  • Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
  • Posts: 2308
Very nice.  Dino left me the base plate for the Ram mount he'd put on the OK P13 I bought.  Nice to know that if I get the Mark 4 I can avoid having to use that.
Formerly sumpNZ
2012 ORC 5th Place



ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Nice. I thought the same thing when I saw that. Finally a nice simple mount!

http://www.ram-mount.com/NewProducts/lowanceelitemarkadaptermount/tabid/3929/Default.aspx
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy


islandson671

  • Heroes On The Water NWest
  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Puyallup
  • Date Registered: Jun 2010
  • Posts: 1738
Very nice.  Dino left me the base plate for the Ram mount he'd put on the OK P13 I bought.  Nice to know that if I get the Mark 4 I can avoid having to use that.
Andrew..fyi the the RAM mount I gave you is 1.5" ball, the Lowrance one I think is a 1".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2


Northwoods

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Formerly sumpNZ
  • Location: Sedro-Woolley, WA
  • Date Registered: Nov 2011
  • Posts: 2308
Very nice.  Dino left me the base plate for the Ram mount he'd put on the OK P13 I bought.  Nice to know that if I get the Mark 4 I can avoid having to use that.
Andrew..fyi the the RAM mount I gave you is 1.5" ball, the Lowrance one I think is a 1".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

According to the link Zee posted up the Lowrance takes a 1.5" ball.
Formerly sumpNZ
2012 ORC 5th Place



islandson671

  • Heroes On The Water NWest
  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Location: Puyallup
  • Date Registered: Jun 2010
  • Posts: 1738
Very nice.  Dino left me the base plate for the Ram mount he'd put on the OK P13 I bought.  Nice to know that if I get the Mark 4 I can avoid having to use that.
Andrew..fyi the the RAM mount I gave you is 1.5" ball, the Lowrance one I think is a 1".

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

According to the link Zee posted up the Lowrance takes a 1.5" ball.
Aw dang it is 1.5"

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2


Lee

  • Iris
  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Fuck Cancer!
  • Location: Graham, WA
  • Date Registered: Jul 2009
  • Posts: 6091
The one I picked up at Cabela's, the one in the picture, is 1 inch.
 


 

anything