Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2026, 10:22:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Timothy lake  (Read 2156 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

  • IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 175
I'm headed to Timothy lake this weekend camping and figure I'll bring the kayak, I've never been there how's the fishing ?... I figure the usual trout gear should work I.E wolly buggers, rooster tails, panther martins etc....


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
I've never fished it, but you might want to bring some trolling gear. Kokes up there too.


  • IF YOU AIN'T FIRST, YOU'RE LAST!!
  • Location: Vancouver, WA
  • Date Registered: Jun 2012
  • Posts: 175
Will do thanks for the heads up


Guppy Tamer

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Location: Salem, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jun 2011
  • Posts: 329
I did great last year just trolling rooster tails. Some good sized trout and lots of little kokanee.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2