Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 08, 2026, 02:28:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[Today at 09:43:41 AM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Fishing Tillamook Bay Saturday, Oct 10 anyone?  (Read 5752 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pinstriper

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Outer Southwest Portlandia
  • Date Registered: May 2015
  • Posts: 1043
I'll be fishing inland from the bank or maybe driftboat instead, so all thay can happen is me get wet from the rain. Good luck to anyone going out.
Let's eat, Grandma !
Let's eat Grandma !

Punctuation. It saves lives.
........................................................................


Snamighty

  • Perch
  • ***
  • Location: Portland Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2015
  • Posts: 61
Hi Taylor & everyone,

Actually, I wont make it out this weekend.  I promised my wife I'd take her Chanterelle mushroom picking out in the woods.  If all else fails with kayaking do to weather condition, try hitting Barview Jetty 1-hour before to 1-hour after the slack tide for rock fish.

good luck and stay safe!!


-Veasna

"Give him a fish, you'll feed him for a day.  But teach him how to fish, he'll steal your fish."

2015 Hobie Pro Angler


tknight

  • Herring
  • **
  • Date Registered: Oct 2014
  • Posts: 40
Hi Taylor & everyone,

Actually, I wont make it out this weekend.  I promised my wife I'd take her Chanterelle mushroom picking out in the woods.  If all else fails with kayaking do to weather condition, try hitting Barview Jetty 1-hour before to 1-hour after the slack tide for rock fish.

good luck and stay safe!!
Ok, weather is looking gross. My kayak plans are officially cancelled.[emoji25]  I will try again on a weekend when it's better!