Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 07:47:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Any dry suit brand advice  (Read 8209 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tinker

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Kevin
  • Location: 42.74°N 124.5°W
  • Date Registered: May 2013
  • Posts: 3338
I bought one to also stay warm, similar to wearing a windbreaker to cut the wind, since it was replacing the dry pants/semi-dry top combo I had been using, and yes, in cooler weather, I also need base layers, but in mild conditions, the suit cuts the chill from the wind.  I guess I've never had a day when the suit makes me bake, and may not understand the concern.
The fish bite twice a day - just before we get here and right after we leave.


Dan_E

  • Lingcod
  • *****
  • Formerly known as Indyflyer
  • Location: McMinnville, OR
  • Date Registered: Dec 2010
  • Posts: 345
Uhm....I meant "warm" in the sense of "they fell off a truck". ie. Stolen. Purloined. Pinched.

Aww, must have been a big truck, they say they have 317 in stock.


 

anything