Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2026, 09:26:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

by [WR]
[July 27, 2026, 10:08:05 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Planning my ORC trip June 8th - 18th  (Read 8336 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Justin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Baker City, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1900
I'm on the road nothing but rain  :banjo:
aka - JoeSnuffy

Stand UP! Stand Up and Shout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutdoorsJustin?feature=mhee


OlySpec

  • FatYakker
  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Olympia, WA
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 532
Hobie Pro Angler
FatYakker's Journey - http://fatyakker.blogspot.com

“It is a crime to have amphibious power and leave it unused.”

— Winston Churchill


Justin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Baker City, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1900
I caught a few SM Bass on the lower JohnDay R.  biggest was only around 14".  The wind was really bad so I left early.

Stopped by in Hood River to visit the kayak shed.  It was good to meet Derek in person.  I'm really tempted to purchase a Hobie from him.

I'm ready to go chase some sturgeon in the morning.

See you all there.
aka - JoeSnuffy

Stand UP! Stand Up and Shout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutdoorsJustin?feature=mhee


Justin

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Location: Baker City, OR
  • Date Registered: May 2011
  • Posts: 1900
Thanks again to everybody that helped me out with my trip.  It was a nice vacation, but exhausting.  I checked the odometer after I got home, 1118 miles!!!! 

I thought fuel was going to be my biggest cost for the trip, I didn't expect to bring home a new Outback.  lol  I'll need to get a paper route or start mowing lawns to pay for it.

I'll be posting some photos / videos in the next few days.
aka - JoeSnuffy

Stand UP! Stand Up and Shout!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/OutdoorsJustin?feature=mhee


Noah

  • Sturgeon
  • *******
  • Cabby Strong!
  • Location: Tigard
  • Date Registered: Mar 2011
  • Posts: 3598
Glad you made it home. It was good fishing with you!


OlySpec

  • FatYakker
  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Olympia, WA
  • Date Registered: Feb 2012
  • Posts: 532
Dude...great times.  Glad you and your new yak made the trip back without incident!  Thanks for everything!  Hope to fish with ya again soon!
Hobie Pro Angler
FatYakker's Journey - http://fatyakker.blogspot.com

“It is a crime to have amphibious power and leave it unused.”

— Winston Churchill


 

anything