Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2026, 10:09:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[October 03, 2026, 05:47:33 PM]

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Ocean Kayak Trident  (Read 11457 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ZeeHawk

  • Administrator
  • Sturgeon
  • *****
  • Sauber is my co-pilot.
  • Location: Seattle, WA
  • Date Registered: Sep 2006
  • Posts: 5506
Hmmm ... then there are those Stand Up Paddleboards, which I tried for the first time last weekend.  I have a goal to catch a Moutcha Tyee off one next year.

Someone stop the madness ... i need help ...

-Allen

Classic Pole2! :D I am thinking of getting a paddleboard paddle and doing some stand up paddling on the X-Factor for some sight fly fishing. Maybe I could make a paddle like this this winter??


Any tips Pisco? Oooooh the madness! >:D

Z

BTW, I think I know why you like stand up paddle surfing Pole2..





And just had to post this.... OUCH!

« Last Edit: September 21, 2007, 10:26:22 AM by Zeelander »
2010 Angler Of The Year
2008 Moutcha Bay Pro - Winner
Jackson kayaks, Kokatat, Daiwa, Werner Paddles, Orion, RinseKit, Kayak Academy