Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2026, 09:36:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent Topics

[September 29, 2026, 12:06:23 PM]

[September 12, 2026, 10:21:13 PM]

[September 10, 2026, 07:02:35 AM]

[September 08, 2026, 08:56:45 AM]

by jed
[August 21, 2026, 05:45:53 PM]

[August 21, 2026, 04:28:27 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 08:30:22 PM]

[August 20, 2026, 07:10:29 PM]

[August 11, 2026, 04:33:52 PM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:33:18 AM]

[August 09, 2026, 11:31:45 AM]

[August 07, 2026, 05:09:12 PM]

by jp52
[August 03, 2026, 05:06:39 PM]

[July 31, 2026, 08:40:54 AM]

[July 30, 2026, 03:52:25 PM]

Picture Of The Month



2025 & 2026 AOTD champ Nobaddays
with a trophy lingcod

Topic: Log out/cookie troubles?  (Read 16348 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

fishnut

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • 1st Recipient of 2012 A$$hat Award
  • Location: Marysville,Wa
  • Date Registered: Aug 2009
  • Posts: 660
Still having many problems with the site freezing whether I pull it up as my favorite(home page)or if I google it and try to bring it up using the several NWKA sites listed. Shut down the pc manually,reboot and the same thing happens probably 50-75% of the time. Frustrating to say the least. This is the only site that does this.
Might it be my pc?


goldendog

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • Location: Florence, Oregon
  • Date Registered: Jul 2008
  • Posts: 963
Try disabling Java in your browser preferences. The Home page was the only one giving me problems, and doing this allowed me to go the to Home page and log in. Then I set my favorites link to the recent topics page and enabled Java. No more problems except when I go to the Home page with Java enabled.
Fishing is much more than fish.  It is the great occasion when we may return to the fine simplicity of our forefathers.  ~Herbert Hoover


fishnut

  • Salmon
  • ******
  • 1st Recipient of 2012 A$$hat Award
  • Location: Marysville,Wa
  • Date Registered: Aug 2009
  • Posts: 660
Thanks GD.I switched my fav to the forum page and so far so good. If I still have problems, I'll try your method.


 

anything